You have selected the $45 Household membership level.
Thank you for your interest in BCCUSA!
The Border Collie Club USA, Inc., welcomes new members who wish to work with us to preserve the health, working ability, and showing of Border Collies. Membership is open to all who share our goals. We are a respectful, volunteer organization and will be very happy to find a position you will enjoy doing!
- Complete an official Application. You may complete the electronic application below or download in PDF, BCCUSA Membership Application Packet, complete by hand, and email or mail to it the Membership Chair.
- Applicants must agree to the BCCUSA’s Code of Ethics, Constitution, and Bylaws.
- Applicants must sign and date their BCCUSA Membership Application.
- Each Applicant for membership must have two (2) sponsors who are BCCUSA members in good standing. Sponsors shall complete and sign an official New Member Sponsorship Form, agreeing to Sponsor the Applicant for BCCUSA Membership.
- BCCUSA Membership Dues may be paid via PayPal (please include an additional $3.00 to cover the PayPal processing fees) or you may mail a check or money order to the Membership Chair.
Upon the Board’s receipt of an official Membership Application, two (2) New Member Sponsorship Forms, and dues payment, notice of the new applicant’s request for membership will be published by email to the current BCCUSA membership for consideration. Members in good standing may send private and confidential comments regarding a pending applicant to the Corresponding Secretary, with all such submissions being considered private and confidential. As per BCCUSA Bylaws, Article I., Section 3., “Applicants shall be approved or denied membership by the Board of Directors within fourteen (14) days of publication of their application.” Applicants will be promptly notified of the Board’s decision.
Types of Membership
Individual / $35: Regular membership shall be open to all persons 18 years of age or older. Individual memberships are allowed one (1) vote. Awards participation eligible.
Household / $45: Available to two (2) adults residing in the same household. Household Memberships are allowed two (2) distinct votes. Awards participation eligible.
Associate / $20: A non-voting membership open to individuals 18 years of age or older. Associate Memberships may not vote, hold office, nor be counted in any quorum.
Junior / $15: Available for individuals under 18 years of age. Junior Memberships may not vote, hold office, nor be counted in any quorum. Awards participation eligible.
Affiliate Club / $35: This membership shall be open to Clubs which are eligible to hold one or more AKC and or AHBA licensed events, which expressly agree to abide by the BCCUSA Bylaws, and which are approved by the BCCUSA Board of Directors. Each Affiliate Club shall be entitled to one (1) vote.
The price for membership is $45.00 per Year.